Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
Courage does not always ROAR. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says "I will try again tomorrow!"
Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
— Joshua J. Marine
Welcome to the Community Support Program of Bucks County
We are glad that you stopped by our website. Please take a few minutes to read some of the pages under “About CSP” to get a feel for who we are and what we do. Then visit the meetings page to see some of the issues and projects the committees are working on.
We hope you are able to find something educational and inspirational among our pages today!
We’d like to hear what you think about our website and what parts you found particularly helpful or any other information you think we should include – just go to the contact page and send us an email.
Make A Difference Campaign
- State of PA Announces Plan to Close Norristown State Hospital . . . . Read More
- January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month . . . . . Read More
- Upper Bucks CSP participates in Sellersville Museum's Forest of Trees for Winter Fest. . . . Read More
- QPR Suicide Prevention Initiative spearheaded by BC Dept. of Mental Health & Developmental Programs . . Read More
- Lower Bucks CSP Committee Publishes Homeless Survival Guide ...... Read More
- Bucks County Receives Grant to address the mental health needs of youth and young adults. Read More
- Thoughtful blog about the criminal justice system and addiction treatment. Read More