Trainings and Educational Webinars
SE Regional CSP’s Annual Conference – May 11, 2017 8:30 AM to 4 PM at Norristown State Hospital, Bldg #33 1001 Sterigere Street, Norristown, PA 19401.
“Individual Recovery: My Path is My Own”
There will be a keynote speaker, a panel presentation of individual recovery stories and workshops on using the arts in recovery, advocating for recovery services and recognizing & developing self care for the impact of trauma.
Free of charge
Open to all – persons in recovery, CPS’s, CRS’s, mental health professionals, family members and supporters and any interested community members.
Registration Form can be found here: 2017 Regional CSP Conference Registration
or call Penny at 610-270-3685
- Regional CSP Conference - MAY 11 2017 . . . Read More
- State of PA Announces Plan to Close Norristown State Hospital . . . . Read More
- January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month . . . . . Read More
- Upper Bucks CSP participates in Sellersville Museum's Forest of Trees for Winter Fest. . . . Read More
- QPR Suicide Prevention Initiative spearheaded by BC Dept. of Mental Health & Developmental Programs . . Read More
- Lower Bucks CSP Committee Publishes Homeless Survival Guide ...... Read More
- Bucks County Receives Grant to address the mental health needs of youth and young adults. Read More
- Thoughtful blog about the criminal justice system and addiction treatment. Read More