Housing & Homelessness Resources
Please note this list is not completed and remains under construction but we will try to add additional resources throughout the year.
HOUSING LINK: 1-800-810-4434
The housing link is the place to call if you are a Bucks County resident experiencing a shelter/housing crisis. Most housing programs can only be accessed by going through the screening, eligibility and assessment process offered through the housing link. This is a benefit to you as you do not have to waste your time calling around to 6, 8 or 10 different agencies and programs to find out if you are eligible for their program and if there are any openings available.
PA HOUSING SEARCH: www.pahousingsearch.com/About.html
This website that can assist individuals, families and landlords to view and share information regarding housing availability. This search a can be narrowed down to county, # of bedrooms, cost ceiling and much more. It is available in English and Spanish. There is also a fairly extensive listing of resources that support vulnerable populations in PA.
HOMELESSNESS SURVIVAL GUIDE:
The following link takes you the Homelessness Survival Guide which lists resources in the community to help individuals obtain services and supports while they are homeless and resources that can help individuals get connected to services that can help them regain housing.
Bucks County Behavioral Health System Wallet Resource Card:
The Wallet Resource Card lists emergency phone numbers in addition to many social service organizations, mental health organizations, substance use agencies, employment resources, veterans resources and advocacy and self help resources.
Click the link below to open and print a copy of the Bucks County Behavioral Health System Wallet Resource Card.
- State of PA Announces Plan to Close Norristown State Hospital . . . . Read More
- January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month . . . . . Read More
- Upper Bucks CSP participates in Sellersville Museum's Forest of Trees for Winter Fest. . . . Read More
- QPR Suicide Prevention Initiative spearheaded by BC Dept. of Mental Health & Developmental Programs . . Read More
- Lower Bucks CSP Committee Publishes Homeless Survival Guide ...... Read More
- Bucks County Receives Grant to address the mental health needs of youth and young adults. Read More
- Thoughtful blog about the criminal justice system and addiction treatment. Read More