Information and Referral Helplines
Information and Referral resources
National Help Line 1-800-662-HELP (4357) | 1-800-487-4889 (TDD)
This free, confidential helpline is run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). The Helpline provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations. Callers can also order free publications and other information. Services in ENGLISH & SPANISH.
LINK 1-800-753-8827 www.humanservices.state.pa.us/irt
Link to Aging and Disability Resources The Bucks-Chester-Montgomery Link is a Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources Center, part of a nationwide effort to take a seamless approach to the way we assist seniors and adults with a disability who need help with activities of daily living.
Any resident of Pennsylvania may call the LINK Line to speak with a trained counselor regarding what services they need, may qualify for, and help through the application process.
Online Referral Tool. This tool can be used by individuals and organizations to assess needs and return results for both statewide and local programs.
Person-Centered Counseling. PCC is a counseling and assistance program that includes a detailed assessment of services required based on an individual’s needs, values and preferences, a documented plan to address those needs, dates and deadlines for completion of tasks and follow-up to ensure the needs have been successfully met.
Person-Centered Counseling is free, with no income eligibility requirements, through:
JEVS, Brock Eichenhofer at 215-728-4436,
The Center for Independent Living of Bucks County, 215-781-5070
The Bucks County Department of Aging, 215-348-0510
For more information on the Link, Elizabeth Doan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regional CSP Conference - MAY 11 2017 . . . Read More
- State of PA Announces Plan to Close Norristown State Hospital . . . . Read More
- January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month . . . . . Read More
- Upper Bucks CSP participates in Sellersville Museum's Forest of Trees for Winter Fest. . . . Read More
- QPR Suicide Prevention Initiative spearheaded by BC Dept. of Mental Health & Developmental Programs . . Read More
- Lower Bucks CSP Committee Publishes Homeless Survival Guide ...... Read More
- Bucks County Receives Grant to address the mental health needs of youth and young adults. Read More
- Thoughtful blog about the criminal justice system and addiction treatment. Read More