Homeless Survival Guide Available Now
The Lower Bucks CSP Committee has been working hard for the past year on compiling a guide to the resources that exist in Bucks County to help individuals survive while they are homeless.
The Survival Guide is now completed and on Jan 7th, we began electronic distribution through various email lists to mental health and social services agencies. The guide had been sent to the printer so sometime in the next 2 weeks we should be able to provide printed copies out in the community.
To access the online version of the guide click Homelessness Survival Guide
To open and print a copy of the 2015 Bucks County Behavioral Health Wallet Resource Card click 2015 Wallet Resource Card
- Regional CSP Conference - MAY 11 2017 . . . Read More
- State of PA Announces Plan to Close Norristown State Hospital . . . . Read More
- January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month . . . . . Read More
- Upper Bucks CSP participates in Sellersville Museum's Forest of Trees for Winter Fest. . . . Read More
- QPR Suicide Prevention Initiative spearheaded by BC Dept. of Mental Health & Developmental Programs . . Read More
- Lower Bucks CSP Committee Publishes Homeless Survival Guide ...... Read More
- Bucks County Receives Grant to address the mental health needs of youth and young adults. Read More
- Thoughtful blog about the criminal justice system and addiction treatment. Read More